2008年5月4日 星期日

Leaving Bundaberg

04/May/2008, Sunday, the 234th day in Australia. The weather in Bundaberg is always sunny!!

I have stayed in Bundaberg 3 weeks. There are only few happy matters in Bundy. The unfriendly owner of Bundaberg backpackers makes everybody loathe him. Everybody that mentions him usually use "shit" this word. It's difficult to look for good jobs in this hostel. Everything makes me decide to leave and look for new place I like.

The sun keep shining, the backpacks keep working, the capsicum keep growing and never stop. many children keep saying "Konichiwa" to each Asian. Aussie is much friendly than your conception.

28/04/08. Monday. I kept working on the capsicum farm. Made 113 buckets

29/04/08. Tuesday, made 132 buckets on the capsicum farm.

30/04/08 Wednesday, made 142 buckets on the capsicum farm.

01/05/08 Thursday, made 174 buckets on the capsicum farm.

02/05/08 Friday, made 103 buckets on the capsicum farm.

03/05/08 Saturday, made 74 buckets on the capsicum farm. This is my final day working on the capsicum farm. Tonight, I went to pub with some Canadian and British and German and drank as drunk. I could hardly return to the hostel. I found out many caucasian like to hang out in pub. Coz I could see only few Asian were in the pub.

Working on the capsicum farm is totally not suited to girls. I really don't know why the owner arrange some girls to work here. Many girls are unable to lift the fulled buckets. Each time I saw they lift the bucket hard under the strong sunshine. I sympathize those girls. Now I realize the farmers are always hard on the farm. Because I'm also farmer now. OK!! It's time to leave north. My next place is Ayr in Queensland!!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

shit owner!

Chris Yeh 提到...

Yep...but he makes much money