2008年4月27日 星期日

Working / International talk

Today, April 27th, Sunday, the 227th day in Australia. The weather in QLD is SUNNY!!

There are many German and Korean living in my hostel. I acquainted many foreigners. The living room with some sofas and a big TV usually has many people stayed. Some of those TV shows are funny. South Park and Simpson Family had been showed many times.

But I always got up in the early morning at 4:00AM. Picking capsicum is definitly a tough job. I have been working in capsicum farm nearly 2 weeks with only 1 day off. The picking capsicum job makes me look like refugee everyday. You can say this job is good for my money but not good for my body.

21st April, Picked capsicum with 130 buckets. It Spent over 7 hours to accomplish this score.

22nd April, Picked capsicum with 104 buckets. This job kept making many new staff start working and quit again and again. I could see new face everyday. In this day I ate cheap pizza definetely.

23rd April, picked capsicum with 97 buckets. I worked hard in this day and made new German friends - Christian and Evon. They are German couple. The girl is elder than the boy 5 years!!

24th April, picked capsicum with 47 buckets. The situation in the farm was totally bad. While I saw this kind of situation, I lost my working mind and worked lazily. Everybody was just like me lazily. Even I played capsicum and bucket with Christian.

25th April, picked capsicum with 123 buckets. I had worked till 4:00PM. We worked almost 10 hours in this day. After 12:00 everybody worked slowly and lazily. Ths sun was shining. It didn't care about us. We finished at 4:00PM. I almost exhausted in this day. When I came back hostel, I just wanted to finish my dinner and went to bed soon.

26th April, picked capsicum with 108 buckets. 1 Japanese guy and 1 Korean guy that look like veteran and beard worked in capsicum farm in this day. I think the supervisor recruits some veteran in this tough farm. They picked as soon as crazy rat. The supervisor requested us that picking big and good capsicum only. He kept saying "too small" or "too brown" on the big loaded truck. After I came back the hostel and finished my dinner, I drank wine with some Korean guys and had a talk with few German. They invited me to go to pub with Karaoke at night, but I had to work tomorrow morning.

27th April, picked capsicum with 92 buckets. A French guy didn't wanna work in picking capsicum. He wanna try to work on the truck that carrying the buckets. After he worked on the truck, he regreted that he worked on the truck and realized working on the truck is also tough.

Actually I don't like this job. I just keep waiting new job - avocado picking and packing. This is the hourly payment job. Though I work in tough job, I still enjoy working with many foreigners and have talk with foreigners everyday / every night. The sun in Queensland is shining and has totally exotic atmosphere just like sub-tropic region - my home place Taiwan.

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

...寫那麼多英文是看的懂呦

Chris Yeh 提到...

sorry!!I cant type Chinese in Bundaberg

匿名 提到...

哈哈哈!!看得懂~~~
大禹你很愛改英文名字~~

匿名 提到...

It's appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

Here is my website; GFI Norte