2008年1月16日 星期三

My current living house

Today, 16th Jan 2008, Wednesday, the 125th day since arrived Australia, It's cloudy day.

In Australia, people always live in house or mansion with garage and yard. Some even have swimming pool. Seldom people live in apartment. It's different with Taipei a lot. The city loop in Melbourne which has crowded international tourists and office workers is just a small square zone approximately 15 ~ 20 Km square. It's just for bussiness and sightseeing.

Because of this reason, the big part of residents live in outside city with beautiful house. Today I wanna introduce my current living house. Fortunately, my house is located in zone 1, so It's not too far to go to city for me.


My gorgeous house has 5 rooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, 1 big living room, 1 kitchen, 1 garage and two yards. wow, sounds good, right? Despite it's big and multi-rooms, it's still expensive.OK! I think I dont have to say too much. Just show my pictures for everyone.

Vertical View Picture


My Room

The Front rooms

The Kitchen


The Backyard

Living Room

沒有留言: