2009年4月8日 星期三

Adelaide - the capital of SA state

Today is 8th/April/2009, Wednesday, Day 572 in Australia. The weather is sunny in Adelaide. Adelaide is the capital of SA state.

Melbourne, the biggest city of Victoria, the second biggest city of Australia. The first destination of my trip in Australia. I have to say goodbye to it eventually. 6th April, The day before yesterday. I drove nearly 800Km from Melbourne to Adelaide. My car is still well as beginning. Actually I was a little bit sad. Melbourne might be my favorite city in Australia. I stayed here for a long time.

I drove on Western Hwy(A8). There are nothing special on the way. But we found out a giant thing......The monster koala. This huge stuff makes us laugh and astonished. We took picture for it. To be a part of our memory.


The giant koala

When I arrived Adelaide, the time passed 8:00PM. I drove this long way by myself. After I and my friend Grey arrived the hostel we have already booked before, I was almost exhausted and started dragging my suitcase and exhausted body into our dorm room. The roommate are A Japanese guy Taka and a French guy.

7th April. We visited Adelaide by feet. According to the travelling Bible lonely planet, the first thing I have to see is central market. In Adelaide, many people prefer to enjoy Asian food. Why? This city attracts lots of local students and oversea students. Adelaide University and SA University are the main schools in this beautiful city. Everbody knows students can not afford expensive food. So you can get cheap food easily here. It's not as cheap as Taiwan, but it may be the cheapest one in all main cities of Australia.
Grey called his Italian friend David to enjoy the meal with us. We tried the food in central market and had a good meal convivially. Then we started to walk around central Adelaide. I found out many statues erected in city centre. These statues make this city more majestical. Ironically I can't recognize any one of them. I took some photos at the fountain of the Victoria square.

The statue at Victoria Square

The central station in Adelaide

Inside of the central market

The sunny day lit up Adelaide brilliantly at 3:00pm. Time to go to museum. In this big museum, I discovered many themes here. Aboriginal culture and ocean creatures are the most significant things here. I also had an Egyptology lesson in this museum. hmm...yep. That's a real mummy lying in a compartment of this museum. Due to the reason of worrying about curses, I didn't photo it. The body size of the mummy is not big. Maybe it was a famale.

The bones of a giant whale and Grey

When the sunset was coming, we knew it's time to go back our lovely hostel. We plan the trip in Adelaide only 3 days. It's just the chapter of our outback trip. Port Augusta will be our next station.

1 則留言:

匿名 提到...

About Penis Size manly sweetening pills are might recount
you, enlarging the tissues that do up these chambers is the lonesome way to get a
bigger penis. The drugs that genuinely are effective have existed on penis elaboration exercises.

The true statement is a bit simpler though: raw enhancement works
for with baby oil or lotion. A balanced dieting assures more vigour,
toughness and go for instinctive choices rather than bribing those chemical-based drugs.
The best way to assure that you do not know know that you don't ask to care about delighting a woman in bed.

Also visit my weblog; penis advantage penis advantage review penis advantage reviews penisadvantage penisadvantage review penisadvantage reviews